Knowing the planting, growing, and harvesting procedure of any crop gives an extra credit to every consumer for you will know if it’s safe to use, does enable you to distinguish the good from the bad quality of a product. Listed below are some of the tips you can use as your guide to spotting all of the marijuana seeds for sale that you should know about before buying the nest bag of it.
- Look for lots of crystals. If you can look at your weed closely and see lots of crystals in it the more the better, it’s a safe bet that you are going to be pretty high soon. Make sure you catch the extra crystals in a 4 chamber grinder.
- Shouldn’t be too dry. High-quality weed is not going to be like desiccated in appearance. If there is no stickiness or it just crumbles as you break it up, that is probably not a good sign. Store your weed in glass jars to prevent it from getting dry.
- Lots of sticks and seeds is never a good sign. A few here and there are to be expected but if you have an excessive amount of sticks and seeds, that is a problem.
- It should be green. Basically, weed should be green, either darker or lighter. You can also found good weed as they have hints of purple, orange, or red and you can usually bet that it is going to be pretty good. But avoid the weed when it appears to be brown in color.
- Potency of the smell is vital in distinguishing quality. Dank weed smells just like the word says, dank. Sometimes it will be so strong that you can smell it through the bag. You might need to invest in a vaporizer to diminish the odor.
- Shouldn’t be too wet. Just like the dry weed, if your weed is soggy that is not good. Even if it’s dank it will affect the way it breaks up and you don’t want that, especially in these hard recessionary times. We need to stretch the weed as far it could possibly get.
- Really leafy weed is not good. If you obtain weed that happens to be really leafy, that means that it is just a lot of mess because it usually won’t break down well or be able to really be stretched out at all.
- Look for hairs. Those little hairs on the end of your weed are like gold. If there are a lot of them then that is going to be some great weed.
- Avoid bullshit dealers. If you have a guy that consistently has good stuff, hold on to him as long as you possibly can.
- It should feel sticky when you break it up. There is a reason why rappers always show off about having that “sticky icky ” because it is harder to break up and will always get you the way higher than any weed that just smashes as you break it up.
- Sometimes there is no way to tell until you smoke it. And that’s how experience works mostly to all.
- Experience counts a lot. Experience always tell your entire journey of choosing and deciding because not all best products obtained at first try. The more and more you buy it, the better you will become at figuring out what is what. Just be patient, give time to examine what you buy and if you are a new weed buyer, don’t make it obvious or else you will get taken advantage of.
Legal weed is shaking things up in the world of doja. Everyone is trying to get in on the game – and almost anyone can. But with so much competition in the market, it can be hard for consumers to know how to find that high-quality good.